And thank you for visiting www.surfgirlsja.com, the official website for the Surf Girls Jamaica all girl surf club—Jamaica’s first and only all girl surf club whose mission it is to empower girls through the sport surfing.
What would you like to do?
Surf Girls Jamaica’s surf lessons, coaching, and personal development opportunities are made possible by generous donations from people like you.
In order to continue providing these much-needed services, Surf Girls Jamaica thanks you for your continued support.
It allows us to purchase things like:
- Surf Equipment – training surf boards, leashes, wax, fins, deck pads
- Surf Gear – suscreen, rash guards, swimsuits, surf shorts, reef shoes/booties
- Maintenance Supplies – fiberglass, resin, catalyst, sand paper, etc.
- Nutrition – meals, snacks, and drinks for members, staff, and volunteers
- Transportation Assistance – for members who are not able to afford transportation to participate
- Events – including surf competitions, fund raisers, and community outreach
Your contribution can make a significant impact on young and aspiring female surfers in the Caribbean for years to come. If our mission resonates with you, please donate today and share our story.
Make a difference today.